Small Business Tax Services:
Gates accounting has been providing the services to small businesses, self employed people and startup businesses; how to prepare themselves for taxes. Having all the credentials and being specialist in the field, we have acquired the expertise and experience over the past years help small scales business owners. Gates Accounting is one of the most reliable SME tax service provider in East Grinstead and the surrounding are. With the support of our team we ensure that you will have all the help you need, whether it is tax preparation, its presentation, compliance, reporting or the general legal business concerns.
Why choose Gates Accounting?
We will provide you with the support to help manage your cash flow rather than just preparing your financial statements and prepare your taxes. We provide our services to give support and guidance to help track the income and spending all year round so you can prepare yourself for your liabilities. We providing support and manage the accounts for many SME businesses in East Grinstead and the surrounding areas. We have always made our clients realise the importance of accounting in the best way to save them time and money.
While working with our client we try to educate them the basic principal they have to follow to make their accounts more manageable and aligned:
- Record keeping is essential for any business of all the important documents which you might need in the future, same goes with the tax payment records it will not only provide you with the proof that you are in the good books with the taxes paid in time but will also help you to further prepare your taxes and track them as well and it will help you to make less errors which will help you to be free of surprise audits.
- We recommend our clients to keep their personal expenses separate from their business accounts.
- To make net profit you should know the basic calculations between the gross and net income. We help our clients who need support and guidance in determining the net profits for their small scale businesses.
- Classifying one’s business might have a different effect on the taxes as well; we will provide our suggestions and recommended to the owners of the small scale businesses, what would be beneficial for them.
- Make sure to always include your payroll and apply all the legal procedure which you have to.
- We provide our guidance and recommendations when our clients are preparing their business plans as well.
Gates Accounting specialises in tax for individuals and small businesses. Looking for a professional service with a personal approach? Call 07521 968615 now for a free quote!